Saturday, April 29, 2017

Stampin' Creative Blog Hop Made for Men



A warm welcome to this masculine themed blog hop from the Stampin' Creative Design Team and if you've hopped on over from the lovely Sarah, then thank you for joining me and if you're starting the hop here, then welcome and be sure to hop round and view the rest of the inspiration on offer. 

I decided to pull a couple of stamp sets together to create a couple of cards for you, using smaller images for repeat patterns. 


I saw a couple of images in the Bookcase Builder Stamp Set that I thought would be perfect for some repeat pattern backgrounds and coupled them with two other stamp sets. 


The first card I created used the set of three bottles from the Bookcase Builder Stamp set, that I've stamped back to back and in two colours, before layering up a punched Banner and the Beer Glass from Mixed Drinks. Could you get any more masculine than this? ...


This second card used the Trophy from the Bookcase Builder stamp set and coupled it up with the Badges and Banners Stamp Set. 

Two simple little cards that would look great in many a colour way. 

I hope you've liked what I've created for you today. Be sure to now hop on over to see what Eimear has to inspire you with. 




2 comments:

  1. Love these!
    Greetings from the Netherlands, Danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww Thank you Danielle. Greetings and Good Morning to you. I'm thrilled that you like them. Have a great weekend xx

      Delete