Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Hello Lovely Project Life Card kit for more than Memory Keeping

Last night saw the last of my Project Life by Stampin' Up! Hello Lovely Card Kit Classes. 


I've often seen customers flick past the Memory Keeping section in our Catalogues, when they aren't scrapbookers or into Memory Keeping, but they've dismissed a whole host of fabulous opportunities. 

This Card Kit offers no less than 100 cards of three different sizes that work beautifully as card fronts, matting layers, boarders, embellishments and inserts and not just for slotting into pockets for Memory Keeping. 



Here I took just six card bases of two different colour card stocks and with some matting layers, mounted these beautiful cards that I stamped and heat embossed with various sentiments to finish them off. 

Such a simple way to produce a quick and easy, yet beautiful card. 

The little flower embellishments you can see on the two cards with oval sentiments, have been fussy cut from another card within the pack. I've literally just added some cardstock, Linen Thread, Pearls, Doillies, Pom Pom trim, a few die cut sentiment panels and some ink ... and this was the result. 


Check out the Retirement list as this card kit will be leaving us at the end of May and is available whilst stocks last. 

Remember also, I'm into my last week of celebrating my 5th Year with Stampin' Up! and be it that last week's All Inclusive Kit proved to be popular, I'm running the same Prize again this week. 

Orders placed 24th April - 30th April inclusive

This week I am offering a Party Bag containing a randomly selected Designer Series Paper Sampler and Embellishment pack for every order placed, plus for orders over £35, will have their name entered into a FREE PRIZE DRAW to receive the Watercolor Wishes all inclusive Card Kit valued at £31.50. 











No comments:

Post a Comment