Sunday, May 14, 2017

Stamping Sunday Blog Hop - Lovely Friends Bundle


A warm welcome to this Sunday's, Stamping Sunday blog hop, where we will be showcasing a new upcoming bundle from the soon to launch 2017/2018 Annual Catalogue. 

I do believe that the Lovely Friends bundle, will indeed become my best friend on my stamp shelf. It offers some gorgeous sentiments, both large, small and with what I'd call follow on sentiments.


I have absolutely loved the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper that sadly leaves us at the end of this month, but loving gingham as I do, I felt compelled to use it again. 


This first card I made was stamped and then die cut with the Bold Butterfly Thinlit, that was then positioned up on dimensional. Such a subtle way of using the butterfly, but I loved the outcome. 


I loved how you could see a little of the card base colour from behind the butterfly. I also loved the combination of the 2016-2018 and the 2017-2019 In colors. I do believe that the new In colours could be my most favourite since the departure of Coastal Cobanna ... I used to so love that colour.


Here I combined Sweet Sugarplum, with Lemon Lime Twist and Tranquil Tide ... oooo I love those two new In colors. 

As if the front of this card isn't pretty enough, look what you can achieve when you open it ... 


Isn't this a gorgeous effect?!

I also loved the small floral sprig as a little decoration to the front of the envelopes ... so delicate and ever so pretty. 


I hope you have enjoyed my offering and you'll enjoy the inspiration from the rest of the team.

Be sure to be ready for the new Annual Catalogue launching at the beginning of June, but in the meantime, take advantage of any bundle offers that won't carry over and make sure you order in all the supplies you've loved from this year's catalogues ... you don't want to be left disappointed. 

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday and the rest of the hop. 






14 comments:

  1. seriously gorgeous Mikaela!!! LOVE THIS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You cards are so delicate and pretty Mikeala. I do like the of the butterfly cards with the pink gingham x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really not a pink girl, but I'm somehow drawn to Sweet Sugarplum, probably because its soft and muted in colour and I adore that pink gingham and will miss it x

      Delete
  3. Such gorgeous cards Mikaela. Love the colours and your use of white space. I am so impressed with your die cut laurel. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Cheryll, I hear many people comment about my use of white space. I clearly don't realise that I do it, but it's obviously part of my style, with I'm pleased you like. I love that die cut laurel x

      Delete
  4. Oh what pretty, feminine cards you've made Mikaela! I love your color combination. and the range of style you used -- bold yet feminine for the first card and the simple beauty of the card with the butterfly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The butterfly card was my first play with this set, prior to receiving the Dies. I had made the cards as Random Act of Kindness (RAK) Cards, that I just had to share here ... but It needed another card to coordinate, which I equally enjoyed creating x

      Delete
  5. I love your cards, Mikaela! Can't wait to start playing with this bundle.
    Greetings from the Netherlands,
    Danielle Bennenk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Greetings Danielle, I hope you're keeping well. I just love this bundle, but even without the dies, it's a gorgeous stamp set. I'm sure you'll love playing with it when you get the opportunity my dear friend. Enjoy! Best wishes from sunny Cambridgeshire today xx

      Delete
  6. Beautiful cards Mikaela! I'm putting that butterfly on my CASE list - gorgeous! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kelly, I'm delighted that you like it. Its funny, two things I'm not a mad lover of ... Pink and Butterflies, yet I really love this card. Perhaps my likes and style are changing?? x

      Delete
  7. WOW I swear I commented here! Just stopped back in to take another look at your butterfly Mikaela. Trying to see if it's raised on dimesnionals...found what I needed in your descriptions :) I really do adore that design x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you had Kim, thank you .... I was just doing homework with our son before getting a chance to moderate and publish all of the wonderful comments. Yes, the butterfly is die cut and the cut out replaced on Dimensionals. So simple, but so effective don't you think?! I'm so pleased you like it so much x

      Delete