Thursday, December 15, 2016

Oh, What Fun we have with Jolly Friends

I have just sooooo loved the Jolly Friends Stamp Set and in particular the Moose. The images literally make me smile every time I see them. 


The set doesn't come with any sentiments, but being that it is such a fun set, I couldn't not couple the fun imagery up with this sentiment from the Stamp set of the same name. 


I adore the little Jingle Bell embellishments that come in silver and red that I've used. The red ones look great on the little Elf's hat.

Oh, What Fun is a fabulous set and has some wonderful festive sentiments that are so usable for Tags, Cards and more ... A brilliant one to have in your collection. 

Orders placed this month using my Club Code at checkout will receive not only a gift from me, but a copy of one of the Tutorial Bundles ... click on the image below to have a sneak peek of what's on offer and who the amazing design team are.






No comments:

Post a Comment