Monday, December 12, 2016

Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper Card

Looking for a card that uses nominal supplies, but offers a real punch? ... Then look no further. 

This pattern within the Candy Cane Lane Designer Series Paper pack just lends itself to be cut and used, just as it is ... which is exactly what I chose to do. 


Using a Red and White matting layer, that I had overhang a base Z fold card base, I had it line up beautifully with a line of washi tape, that looks like a little scallop edge. 


Such a simple addition to this card, but such an effective little addition. 


You probably can't see it here, but I've added a Wink of Stella to the roof tops.

This was another card that we made at this year's Christmas Stamp-a-Stack event, that's my most popular All Day Event of the year. 

I'm currently preparing for my next that takes place at the end of January, beginning of February, depending upon the venue, so if you need to give your partner an idea of what to buy you for Christmas, then why not consider a Gift Voucher for attendance at my next event. 



Send a link to this blog post to your partner and get them to make contact with me to arrange for your special gift to be prepared. You'll be given the gift of not just a full day of crafting fun, but the gift of a hobby that goes on giving. 

Hoping you'll consider joining us. 



Free copy of the Tutorial Bundle with every online order placed during December, as a little Christmas Gift from me. Use my Club Code at check out and you'll also receive another little gift too. It's the month of gift giving. 


No comments:

Post a Comment