Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Holly Berry Happiness Wreath

Holly ... I so love to see the dark green leaves and the rich red berries of Holly at Christmas time and the Holly Berry Happiness Stamp Set offers just this. 


This was another card that we created at my annual Christmas Stamp-a-Stack event, where the ladies create no less than 24 Christmas cards ahead of time. 

Such a gorgeous stamp set for sentiments and the beautiful Holly arc that helps you to create this beautiful wreath. So simple and yet so effective. 


If you'd like to attend an event like this, but with a Spring like feel to it, then be sure to check out my Events for the end of January, beginning of February, when I shall be hosting my next. There are just a couple of spaces left ... and it would make for a great Gift idea if your partner is stuck for ideas for you. Tell them to get in contact and I'll happily arrange a voucher for your attendance. More classes to be added shortly.



Christmas Special: 
Don't forget my gift to you this Christmas, of not only a Club Code gift if used at checkout, but a free copy of a Tutorial Bundle with any order placed during December. To find out more, click on the image above. 


No comments:

Post a Comment