Wednesday, February 17, 2016

New Sale-a-Bration freebies plus more

I have loved the Sale-a-Bration offering this year … but it's just got a whole lot better. Oh my goodness … just take a look at these gorgeous items that have been added to the Sale-a-Bration Freebie selection.

I'm going to be having a play with mine selection this evening and I can't wait. I actually can't decide which out of the three is my favourite, 'cause they are all gorgeous. 



What would be your favourite? … 

You can choose one item for every £45 spent on Stampin' Up! Products (excluding p+p). 

Would you like more freebies? … Would you like £60 worth of freebies and have on going discount on your purchases? Do you have a wish list that comes close to £99 then you might like to give me a call to find out what's available to you. It would be a shame to miss out.


Mikaela x




No comments:

Post a Comment