Monday, February 22, 2016

Balloon Celebration Class Table Gifts

At the weekend, I hosted my first Stamp-a-Stack event of the year, which I will be posting about in the coming few days, but at that event, I had some more attendees sign up for tomorrow night's class at Dunelm Mill, Huntingdon, so had to get making a few more table gifts.

I'd sadly run out of the pale blue Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper that was a Limited Time only product in Sale-a-Bration, that I'd made my table gifts from for the same class, earlier this month. What was I going to do? … create something entirely different, or on a similar theme?


Well here's what I came up with … 

A little treat box that's held together by a clothes peg, embellished with a Balloon either side. I just love how the embellishments of the clouds and the balloons over hang the box. 


The first table favours I had made were from a paler blue and made in a triangular shape with the balloon and clouds adhered to wrap around the box … I like both options, but love how you can open and close the new box and reseal it with the peg without spoiling the look. 


Now what treat could possibly be inside? … and which do you prefer? … 

Mikaela x



No comments:

Post a Comment