Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Balloon Celebration kick starts the year of classes

My year of classes have kicked off with a real celebration …. Balloon Celebration and a stamp set that I thoroughly enjoyed playing with … and all within a celebration of its own … Sale-a-Bration.

Oh my goodness, you can create some great cards for an abundance of occasions with this set. The colours in the Spring/Summer Catalogue for this set, inspired this class, but imagine it in primary colours for a kids Birthday, darker colours for a male Birthday … an engagement, a wedding … the list is endless.


This Tri-fold card shape just screamed out for the tiers of balloons rising up into the air and it was this card that started this set.


I loved how the Balloon tassel hung over the centre flap initially, before the card was opened. 

With the inclusion of Honeycomb embellishments in the catalogue, I couldn't not punch out and assemble my own Honeycomb Balloons. I just loved the 3D topper to the box that I made using the Envelope Punch Board.


To give as a set, I generated a coordinating card that was just simple, allowing the box topper to shine out.


Can you see the Wink of Stella that I added to the balloons to give a gentle shine? I just love this product. In fact, this weekend when I was showing my ladies at an All Day Event, it made me think of an American friend and Demonstrator, who used to live nearby who used to hate glitter for the mess it created …. well Hannah … this has your name written all over it …. Quite literally a wink of glitter, without all the mess. 


All in all, a gorgeous Stamp Set and Punch Bundle that will have you creating gorgeous cards in no time at all and with very limited supplies.

Purchased as a bundle, you'll save yourself 15% and have a set that will see you through all kinds of events.

I've loved playing with this set and I hope you will too … my ladies most certainly did. 

Happy Stampin'

Mikaela x



No comments:

Post a Comment