Monday, February 8, 2016

Number of Years with Stampin' Up!

One of my lovely Team Members has recently celebrated her 1st Anniversary with Stampin' Up! and what a great year it's been for her … so the day couldn't go by without a simple Anniversary card.

Loving the Number of Year's Stamp set as I do, I turned to it (again, some might add) for this little creation. This just proves how versatile this set is.



Clean and simple with just a spot of shimmer from the ever so gorgeous Pool Party Glitter Ribbon and it was done.


Aren't these Bow paper Clip Embellishments just so cute?! I've popped a Pearl in the middle to finish it off.

The Number of Year's Stamp Set and Framelits Bundle is priced at £44, which is a 15% saving if purchased separately. Add just one other item to this and you'll have qualified for a FREE Sale-a-Bration item from the Sale-a-Bration flyer … and believe me, there are some beauties to be had. 

I hope you like this quick share and can see the versatility that this set has to offer. Click on any of the items below, to be taken to my Online Shop to see more details about each of the products and make any purchases that you might like to.



Happy Stampin'

Mikaela x

Supplies: ……………………………………………………………………………………………………...

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment