Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Another Dotty Thank You

The first week of December saw the last of my monthly classes for the year and we finished with a mini Stamp-a-Stack of Thank You's. 

I always like to finish on something that can be easily produced, so that it can encourage lots of lovely festive chatter and give time for eating and enjoying Mince Pies etc …

A card I made of this style for a recent Milestone Birthday, inspired this quick and simple Thank you card, which really could be adapted to become any kind of colour theme or occasion.



I don't know if you can see them, but I've added some tiny circles of Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper to add a hint of sparkle to the top. If you use your handheld hole punch and punch the scraps of Glimmer paper you have left from die cutting or producing larger punches, then you're saving on waste. Open up the underside of the punch and out fall an abundance of little round circles. 

I'll share some more Thank you's for you over the next few days …


Mikaela x




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment