Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas Gift Packaging, Voucher holders, Gifts and Fairs

Early December always brings a few Christmas Fairs for me to attend and this year was no exception. I had my annual attendance at the School Fair in our village here and this year, our son's former pre school fair the following day.

I like to make a few different things each year and here are just a few things that I added this year to my usual selection.

These Cutie Pie boxes, turned to stand up, look like festive trees and were filled with wrapped chocolates.The ribbon although now retired, was one that I found on Clearance Rack following Christmas last year. It's a great time to stock up on things like this and as we speak, there are some great ribbons that have been added to the End of Year Sale that is worth a look.



I embellished with the gorgeous wooden snowflakes that I've loved so much this year and stamped quite simply with a larger snowflake and the word Peace.

These Rudolph Gift Bags were inspired by a German Demonstrator, Danny Hikade. Her Rudolph wasn't made using punch art, so I created him using the ever so popular Owl Punch that we're seeing so much of on Pinterest. Isn't he just so cute?!


The Gift Bag Punch Board that I used to create these, is ever so simple to use and this medium sized bag, held a whole bag of Thornton's Chocolates beautifully.


 These Pillow Boxes were a must make when I saw a Pin on Pinterest of Nadine Köller's creation. Hers were very similar but I switched her red for Gold, used up some retired Soft Suede ribbon and embellished simply with a gold Glitter Star. I just love Pillow Boxes, they are so elegant for smaller gifts … in fact, I shall be mourning the retirement of the framelits that I used to make these, as they will be retiring at the end of the month, so if you fancy getting your hands on them before they go, then you'd better act quickly.



Many people give Gift Vouchers or Cash at Christmas and these little wallets were made using the Gift Card Envelope & Trims Thinlits.


Again, simply embellished with a single stamped snowflake and some wording from a retired Festive Project Life set, I then held it together with elasticated thread, tied through another wooden snowflake. I so love these.


I topped some Punch Art animal bookmarks with Santa Hats and made my usual Snowman Soups and Santa Boxes.

All in all my offerings were well received and I hope you like what I've shared with you today. 

I trust your Christmas preparations are coming together nicely and that your gift packaging looks beautiful. 

Have a great Christmas

Mikaela x



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your adorable Xmas projects. Happy Christmas for you and all your family! X Bibi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Bibi, I'm so pleased that you like them. Merry Christmas to you and your family and may 2016 be a fabulous year for you all xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowzers , love them , I love that robbon too, bought laod of it as well. Xxx Merry Christmas Mikaela xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these projects Mikaela, they are, as always simple and stylish. Hope you, Graham and the lovely Bertie have an amazing Christmas and new Year. See you in January x

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww Thank you so much Mo. I really enjoyed making them all and using up our favourite cardstock. Have a super Christmas and we will most definitely see each other in the New Year … one that I hope will be a great one for us all. Lotsa love to you and yours xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have given me an idea for next year as what to do with those craft triangle boxes that came in a Paper Pumpkin kit. Thanks for the inspiration. May the holidays bring joy and contentment to your family! Slainte ♧

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Rosemarie, I am so pleased that my post has given you inspiration. I hate to think of things going to waste, so I'm pleased you can now see how you could use them, even if for next year. Change the Snowflakes for stars and they could be New Years Eve favour boxes. Merry Christmas and may 2016 be your best year yet. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment x

    ReplyDelete