To make these stars, firstly you will need two 6" x 6" squares of your chosen Designer Series Paper.
2. Fold the square in half horizontally in both directions
4. Fold in from this mark, taking the edge to the diagonal crease line
5. Fold the other edge in to create a point to the corner and repeat on all four corners.
6. Place adhesive on one side of the point flaps as shown
7. Take one flap over the other to create a point and adhere. Repeat all round
8. Repeat on the second square to create two identical flat backed stars
9. Place some glue dots at the points where the other star touches when sat crossed over.
10. Adhere the two stars together using these glue dots.
You can punch a tiny hole to the top of one point and thread cording through to hang it.
Enjoy the rest of the weekend.