Wednesday, November 4, 2015

On Stage Live and Centre Stage Brussels 2015

Excitement is brewing as today I received my official invitation to Centre Stage at this years On Stage Live … The Stampin' Up! annual convention that's been newly named.



This is when hundreds of Demonstrators come together under one roof for several days of crafting Inspiration. We'll get to see new inspiring demonstrations with some gorgeous new products that will launch in the new year, share tips and ideas both crafting and on a business level and meet Demonstrators from various countries, many of whom have shared and inspired me over the years. 

This IS the event to be at and this year its even more exciting with a whole new format and I get to celebrate a few achievements of my own whilst there.

Roll on next week, when I'll be heading off to Brussels for On Stage Live. 

Prepare for the blog posts that will follow, as I'll have an abundance of inspiration to share, so stay tuned. 

…. but first, I need to get a wiggle on and get designing and making a whole stack of creative swaps to share, so that I can mix and mingle, make new friends and meet up with old. I can't wait!

I love Happy Post and I love to share


Mikaela x

No comments:

Post a Comment