Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Today's Stampin' Chat and OnStage Live events begin

Today is the day that I'm heading out to Brussels for this year's annual Conference, called OnStage Live. My suitcase is packed, my Swaps are made and I'm super excited to be spending the next 5 days with friends, fellow Demonstrators and a whole host of the Stampin' Up! Team. 

Whilst I'm heading out, the next episode of Stampin' Chat will have gone live. Yet more great memories of fun times with people who share my passion for paper crafting.



More hot topics about being a Demonstrator and yet another fantastic Competition, so be sure to grab yourself a cuppa, take a look and enter. I'd so love it if one of my followers were to win something … and if you do, please let me know. 


In this episode we discuss building a Team … Well, if you've ever considered joining Stampin' Up! and fancy joining my team, then do get in contact. I'd love to have an informal chat with you about it … and no, you don't necessarily have to live locally to me.

Upon my return from Brussels, I will firstly be going into hospital for a mini knee op, so will take the rest time afterwards, to sit and upload my photo's to share with you. I feel sure there will be lots to post, so don't forget to pop back or sign up for email updates so that you don't miss out.

I will do my best to keep you up to date with news as it unfolds, through my Facebook page, but of course, with so many yummy chocolates to eat, I may well get distracted or have sticky fingers. 

Enjoy the delights as they get posted.

Mikaela x

2 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous time. Looking forward to your convention posts. Best of luck on your knee procedure upon your return.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Judi, I really appreciate that. I had a fantastic time in Brussels and am now home. When I'm resting later, I shall start uploading my photo's to my computer to prepare a blog post to share … Lots I can share and lots that will have to wait a little xx

    ReplyDelete