Monday, August 3, 2015

All my Christmases came at once

All my Christmases came at once this weekend, when the new Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue landed on my doormat. I sat out in the garden, in the beautiful sunshine to create my wish list.


Yes, just one of the advantages of being a Demonstrator is having advanced viewing of each new Catalogue and the opportunity to pre-order items ahead of launch day.

This was me yesterday, taking in what Christmas has to offer this year, whilst planning some exciting classes and events to share with you. 

If you'd like to benefit from this advanced viewing and choose £130 worth of product Starter Kit for just £99, then be sure to click on the 'Join my Team' tab above. If you join anytime from Tuesday 4th August, you'll even be able to choose items from this very catalogue. 

Information about the discounts and benefits are available under the 'Join my Team' tab.

Remember … 'tis the Season to be Jolly!

Enjoy your week


Mikaela x


No comments:

Post a Comment