Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Gifts from the Garden

I've been having another fun play with the gorgeous Gift from the Garden Stamp set. I'm so rubbish at gardening, but I'm so loving this stamp set and my ladies were eager for me to come up with something fun for them to make in class. 


Well here it is … 

Next month we shall be creating this set (minus the herb, which by then I'm sure I'll have enjoyed in a delicious home cooked Lasagne or something), so if you fancy joining in, then be sure to click on my Classes and Events Tab above to check out the dates, times and venue's here in Cambridgeshire, UK and get in contact to reserve your seat.


I'm fortunate enough to have a great bunch of ladies who attend and we always have a giggle and share ideas … even if not always craft related. 

Hoping you've been enjoying some time in whatever outside space you have near by, garden, balcony or local park. Hoping to hear from you. 


Mikaela x

No comments:

Post a Comment