Monday, July 20, 2015

Sprinkles of Life classes for July

It's been a busy fortnight since returning from holiday, preparing and hosting no less than 4 classes based on the wonderful Sprinkles of Life Ronald MacDonald House Charity Stamp Set. 

I honestly thought that this stamp set would be a fad, but I am astounded at how much pleasure I get from using it and how many different creations I can see using it.

I had seen one of these self closing boxes elsewhere on the Internet and wanted to give it a go in making one. They are surprisingly easy. 



I have grown to love this beautiful green spotty washi tape. It's just so cheerful.


Having enjoyed many an Ice Cream on holiday, I couldn't return without adding an Ice Cream to this summer class. Believe me, there were some days in the summerhouse, that I felt I should have added a few drips down the cone, as if it were melting.



This card may look familiar to you, as I posted about this slider card a little while ago and even added a tutorial HERE to my blog. 


I couldn't not include this card in this class. I really enjoyed watching the ladies learning the magic behind how it worked.


Next month's class project has just been added to my Classes & Events page, so be sure to take a look and reserve your seat if you'd like to join in some crafting fun. 

Hoping you enjoyed seeing what it was that we created this month. 

Happy Crafting

Mikaela x





Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment