Friday, July 24, 2015

Watercolour Wings for my Mum's Birthday

If there are two things that my Mum loves, it's Butterflies and shades of Purple, so this made making her Birthday card a breeze. 



I wanted something clean and fresh to allow the butterfly to take all the glory, so I simply embossed a layer of white matting card stock using the Fun Frames Embossing Folder, to act as some detailed background.


The butterfly was inked up using Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant. I was so pleased with how it turned out and I know my Mum appreciated receiving it yesterday. 

I feel I need to be using this set a little more now … so best I prepare the summerhouse to turn into a Butterfly house sometime soon. 

Happy Crafting


Mikaela x



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment