Saturday, June 13, 2015

I Think You're Great - Treats and Cards

A few sweet treats for my ladies and these cute little treat holders were made using the Scalloped Tag Topper Punch and the new stamp set, 'I Think You're Great'. 


Well I have to say, I think the new In Colours are Great. In fact, I don't think I've taken to a set of In Colours as quickly has I have these. 


Mint Macaron, Tip Top Taupe, Delightful Dijon and Watermelon Wonder offer this gorgeous combination.

Sometimes a cute little treat is all it takes to show your appreciation ...


… and sometimes you just need a matching little card as well.


Isn't this font gorgeous?! … This 'Thanks' can be found in the Cottage Greetings Stamp Set, which coordinates with one of the many Card Kits on offer in the new Annual Catalogue.


I'm looking forward to assembling this Card Kit, which offers great value for money at just £14.50 for no less than 15 cards. That's less than £1 a card. Aren't they gorgeous!


You couldn't get this quality or price, anywhere on the High Street for this number of cards. It really is a knock out set and with full instructions, suitable for all level of crafters. I'll share the set with you further once I've completed it. 

Until then … 

Happy Crafting

Mikaela x

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment