Sunday, June 14, 2015

There's No Bones About it … it's Rawesome!

Oh my goodness, I'm going to have so much fun with this stamp set. 

Having a 4 year old son, I actually ordered this set for him to stamp and create with, but so far, he's not managed to get his hands on it for mummy having a play. 

I did however, make this card for a few of his good friends who are celebrating their 4th Birthdays.



It made a change to use some vibrant colours and having spoken in the past few days to a friend who's away in Bermuda, it prompted me to use Bermuda Bay as the base colour. 


I love this colour coupled with the Crushed Curry, Watermelon Wonder and Cucumber Crush. I am so going to have to have another play with this set before I loose it to a small person … but perhaps he'll create something far better if I let him loose with it. 

Watch this space to find out … 

Mikaela x

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment