Monday, January 19, 2015

Perpetual Birthday meets Amazing Birthday

It's been a while since I posted some of my creations, but amongst crafting for our son's Birthday party, I have had a few other Birthday's that I've needed to craft for. 

Male Birthdays often cause concern, but I do believe I've found my 'go to' stamp set that just needs a clever choice of colour and you have either a male or female Birthday card in a matter of moments.




Amazing Birthday is a fantastic and very versatile stamp set that can have as many elements of the set used or not, helping to up the 7 images to almost an endless number of variants. 

Here I have used a base wash of colour from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar Stamp Set, but you can find similar in Gorgeous Grunge or Work of Art.




I've then stamped out in various colours, some of the elements from Amazing Birthday and cut out key words and fixed them in place using Dimensionals …. so simple, yet so effective. 

I used the Banner and the Cake circle this weekend for the packaging of our son's Birthday Cupcakes. This set has proven to be a very useful stamp set, that's for sure. 

Do you have a go to stamp set that you can always rely on?


Mikaela x

No comments:

Post a Comment