Monday, January 12, 2015

Celebrate Today

Finally I have had a chance to have a little play with some of my lovely new goodies.

Celebrate Today is a gorgeous Stamp Set with coordinating Framelits from the new Spring/Summer Catalogue, that's just perfect for many an occasion  … Balloons seem to appear in most celebrations and be it that they can be stamped in such a variety of colours and cut from a variety of patterned papers, the choices are endless.



I pushed myself to use a colour way that I'd not normally opt for … and something a little bright and cheerful. I made another for a special little girl's Birthday this week, but lost the light to photograph it for you, but that was stamped in a variety of pinks and lilacs with some added glitter …. What 4 year old girl doesn't like a spot of glitter?

Oh I did enjoy wetting the appetite with this set and now look forward to my main course of playing … 

… but for now … we'll Celebrate Today



Mikaela x



No comments:

Post a Comment