Monday, November 10, 2014

Visions of Santa

Have you ever looked at a Stamp Set in the Catalogue and completely over looked it for not seeing it's potential? Well, I know I have …. 

There was one set in the Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue that I really disliked when I first saw it. Hard as I try, I just couldn't warm to it …. until ….

European Convention!


Kylie Henshaw, another Demonstrator in the UK, had a Demonstration Booth at Convention, where she showcased a selection of cards making use of the Vision of Santa Stamp Set and coordinating Santa & Co Designer Series Paper … and I have to say … I was really impressed.


For me, seeing this stamp set come to life like this, finally had it warm to me and I was almost tempted to order it upon my return.


This really does go to show, how a Stamp Set really can look so flat in the Catalogue, but used wisely, like Kylie has managed to do here, it can come alive and look incredibly professional. 


Do you have a stamp set that you find hard to warm to?


Mikaela x

No comments:

Post a Comment