Sunday, November 9, 2014

Gift Box Punch Board and Many Merry Stars

I've recently had a good play with the Gift Box Punch Board and made this lovely little selection of festive boxes. 

Under the Tree speciality Designer Series Paper is super heavyweight and makes for some gorgeous boxes. I just love it!



I was very unsure about the Gift Box Board, as I've made many a box using the Envelope Punch Board, but I have to say, you can make a beautiful box so very quickly using it.




I don't know if you can see here, but I have stamped on the Cotton Ribbon that's wrapped around the largest Box. It's a lovely wide ribbon that can be coloured to coordinate with any project. 



By using two sets of stars, you can make a fully opening Star Box …. this one is just screaming out to be filled with chocolates! They are super cute!

I'm part way through making something special with the rest of the Many Merry Stars Kit, which I will share with you over the coming few days.

I've so many half completed projects and so many projects bouncing around my head to start too … so watch this space to see them.



Mikaela x

No comments:

Post a Comment