Friday, September 12, 2014

Come Rain or Shine ...

Last week saw the first set of my classes held in my new Craft Cabin. It's a little further for my ladies to walk to and admittedly, rather exposed to the elements … so I'm sure we'd all welcome fine weather on a class day … however, I decided to help my ladies to be prepared, Come Rain or Come Shine.

Not only were they presented with their own pair of basic slippers to wear in the cabin when they arrived, but these table gifts awaited them …




I would like to hope that they'll carry them in their basic Kit bag for those emergencies when they are caught without a jacket or umbrella. They did cause a few giggles.

Hello Love is a Hostess Stamp Set, available with a qualifying spend and is soooooo cute and the Designer Series Paper comes from the Moonlight Stack. 

Lets hope they'll stay wrapped up for a very long time to come.

Thankfully it's a dry day today, so no emergency poncho required here.

Have a great day, whatever you are doing.


Mikaela x


No comments:

Post a Comment