Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Table Favours

These past few days, I have been preparing for a joint Workshop that I am doing with one of my Downline, Emma Fielding. She and I are hosting a joint evening down in Berkshire this coming Thursday, so I've been making some little table favours for the occasion.




I have made them in colours that coordinate with the projects that we are making and have used a new Stamp Set that we'll be seeing in the New Annual Catalogue next week.

These were each made using a 6" x 6" square of Modern Medley Designer Series Paper and the Envelope Punch Board. I just love the versatility of that tool. 

Now, can you guess what could be inside?


Mikaela x

Supplies used:

Sadly I can't add the Stamp Set for the moment ….


2 comments:

  1. Thank you Emma, I'm looking forward to seeing you and crafting with you later xx

    ReplyDelete