Friday, June 20, 2014

Milestone Birthdays

This month I've had several female friends celebrating milestone Birthdays, which has been wonderful and a great reason to get making special cards. I just love the Hardwood Stamp, coupled with Petite Petals and couldn't resist creating this aperture card and adding the age to one corner. 


I think these stamp sets have such versatility and I just loved the sentiment of the Really Good Greetings stamp set. 

The Petite Petal Stamp Set that I used to create the flowers, comes with a coordinating Punch that's available on a Bundle offer, giving you a saving of 15%.

Wood mount (134821) £21.50
Clear mount (134822) £18.95

I've used this set for several projects recently and am so pleased that I purchased it.

Here's hoping that my friend is feeling fabulous at 50. 


Mikaela x

Supplies used:


No comments:

Post a Comment