Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Baby, we've grown

Never have I had so many friends pregnant all at the same time, It's not even as if any of them were in my NCT circle either, as I never made it that far in the pregnancy with our son … so these past few months have been very much about Baby cards and such like.

Here's another card, that I'd designed for a Training Swap, using Baby, we've grown stamp set and coupling it with the Double Embossing technique. I so love this stamp set and for those that know me for loving owls, you'll be astounded to know, that I've not even used them yet?!


It's such a shame that the Designer Frame Embossing Folders are on the retirement list. I so love them for their subtle touch, as shown here. Be sure to check out the Retirement list HERE and click SHOP NOW (products are available whilst stocks last).

I could go on making baby cards with this stamp set … it's just so gorgeous!


Mikaela x

No comments:

Post a Comment