Friday, December 13, 2013

Festive Flurry

Last week saw the grouping of my last set of Craft Classes for the year and what better theme to finish the year on than a spot of Festive Flurry!

This head turning stamp set is just gorgeous and I believe everyone deserves a little play with it. You can create some stunning Home Decor and Gift Items to share.

Last year my ladies insisted on making the ever so popular Hanging Ornament that showcased on the front of the Seasonal Catalogue, so I had a feeling they were going to like what I'd come up with for my December classes.

Being Christmas and the last class of the year, I felt I had to spoil my ladies, so we not only made two items, but three!!



I stumbled across this gorgeous pop up Box Card on a fellow Demonstrators blog, Monica Gale and just had to give it a go. I adapted it a little to personalise it a little more, but I absolutely love the versatility of it. I then thought I'd show my ladies how easy it is to place a Stamped Image onto a Candle, so that they could make a few token gifts in the build up to Christmas.


This gorgeous snow flurry was my favourite though …. The dimension doesn't actually show off to it's best in this photo, but there are many layers and a Smooch spray of glimmer to frost it up a little more. We added a long strip of ribbon, with little clothes pegs so that you could attach Christmas Cards to it, enabling you to bring it out and enjoy it year after year. 

I think I shall be making myself a few more of these ;)

Don't you just love these colours together? … so frosty

I think my ladies enjoyed the projects we finished the year on … now it's time to finish getting prepared for a Christmas at home in the Pig Pen, before setting to work designing next years classes.

Warm wishes
Mikaela x

No comments:

Post a Comment