Thursday, January 2, 2014

Happy New Year !!!

Happy New Year to all of my followers … I so hope you enjoyed a relaxing Christmas and that this year will bring you good things.

The past few months of 2013 were crazy busy for me and as a result my blog and Facebook pages were somewhat neglected, but I have taken the whole month of January off from Classes to dedicate time to getting ahead of myself and getting some routine into my posting for you. I'm hoping to share lots more creations with you this year, as I am aware that that too became few and far between.

I'm currently scheduling class themes and designing for the forthcoming classes, so have nothing to share with you now right now but have loads of ideas bouncing around my head to get onto the craft table and out there to share … so watch this space … there are some exciting things ahead xx


No comments:

Post a Comment