Thursday, November 7, 2013

All Day Christmas Event

Finally I've had a chance to take a look at the photo's that were taken at last weekend's All Day Christmas Event and boy did we have fun.

It was the first event of it's kind that I hosted jointly with Sharon Gronow my Upline in Little Stukeley Village Hall, Huntingdon. We each had 10 of our ladies attend and from the amount of complimentary emails and texts that we've both received since, I would say that it was a great success.




We had four different tables, offering projects from Table Settings, Gift Packaging, Home  Decor and Basic Bunting, along with Prizes, Giveaways and lots of Crafty Inspiration Sharing.






See what a whole day of crafting achieves  ...... This is Karen, who felt so proud that she'd finally mastered making Rosettes .... YAY !!



The Inspiration Table that we had on offer, displayed various things that both Sharon and I had made and I share some with you here.



Isn't this Peg Wreath just stunning that Sharon made? .... and a great way of using up left over scraps of Designer Series Paper.


I made the Rosette Wreath on the left here, last year with left over sheets of DSP.



I have a new found love of Stars this year and couldn't resist making this Star Wreath. The Ornament Keepsake pendent above was made during one of my classes last Christmas.


Here we show some of the projects that we made on the day, in an alternative colour way. 

I guess I was circulating the room and being a part of the buzz so much, that I only have a couple of photo's of the ladies actually having fun!! ... 





What a great day and I can certainly say, Christmas Crafting is now in full swing!!

It was lovely to meet all of Sharon's ladies and have a giggle, some of which I'd never met and some of which I had when I used to attend Sharon's classes, but hadn't seen for some time ... and of course have some fun with my ladies too ... one of which had driven over an hour and a half to be there!

Many thanks to ALL of the ladies who attended and to everyone behind the scenes who helped .... (including our hubbies)

"'tis the season to be Jolly"

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment