Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Magnificent Maple

This evening I am hosting a Craft Class using the ever so gorgeous Magnificent Maple from the Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue. For those of you who know me well, you'll know that this stamp and everything that goes with it, is right up my street. I'm very much an earth child, loving natural materials, earthy colours and basically everything rustic. 


I thought we would use one of the new products that Stampin' Up! have recently launched, the Circle Thinlits to treat my ladies to something a little different, but I have also decided to showcase the Envelope Punch Board with these little Treat Boxes. I'd made a few little traditional boxes with the tops sealed down, but I stumbled across a video tutorial that Sam at PootlesPapercraft released on Youtube that I just had to have a go at, that simply draws the top flaps together. 


These gorgeous little boxes are each made from a 6" x 6" sheet of Designer Series paper and are really quite spacious .... aren't they just adorable?! 

If there is one thing that you don't want to miss off of your Christmas Crafting Wish List this Christmas, it's the Envelope Punch Board. 

Off now to finish creating my Convention Swaps .... and again, I'm using the Envelope Punch Board for these. 

Happy Crafting x


No comments:

Post a Comment