Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

We may not have been able to carve it, light it, or eat it, but our little paper Pumpkin will sure be enjoyed for a long time yet. I just love the Autumnal leaves on it.

These little Halloween Treat Bags were made very quickly for the children in our village and filled with little Halloween Sour Sweets. I just love the speed of the mock Washi tape and Take a Ticket Punch that appear to seal these little bags.


I've never normally been one for Halloween, but this year, I really quite enjoyed these nominal preparations. Clearly I made a whole load more of these treat bags and not just five. In fact, I think hubby will be take a whole load into work tomorrow, I had made so many.

Happy Halloween everyone ... here's hoping you've had a suitably spooky evening xx

No comments:

Post a Comment