Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Six Sided Sampler

Some of you may have been wondering why there hasn't been much activity here this past week .... well that's because there has been plenty of activity here on the Craft Table.

Yes I have been desperately designing my forthcoming classes, so that I can share a sneak peak with my ladies of what they are likely to expect and today I have finished designing next month's class using the Six Sided Sampler Stamp Set and co-ordinating punch.



This is just a little peak, but I'm loving the set and the fresh colours. Perfect for this super hot day!!

Hexagons seem to be all the rage at the moment and I couldn't resist but couple up some delicious sounding colours in So Saffron, Crisp Cantaloupe, Pistachio Pudding and a touch of Coastal Cabana, to refresh us in this hot weather.

If you would like to take part in this class, then visit my Classes and Events tab above to check out dates and venues and be sure to get in contact to reserve your seat. Evening and Daytime classes, in both Spaldwick and Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.

No comments:

Post a Comment