Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Tape it at Dunelm Mill

Phew it's warm, but as tempting as a BBQ this evening would be, this evening I am off out to Dunelm Mill, Huntingdon, to host my first Craft evening there and I'm really excited!

In just two weeks time I shall be running fortnightly classes there, alongside my usual classes here at The Crafty oINK Pen, kicking off with Mosaic Madness, a stamp set I used last week.

I shall have on display a selection of many of the stamp sets I plan to use in future classes, along with a selection of the types of things you can expect to make. Booking in advance for these classes is essential and can be done either by visiting me this evening or by emailing or telephoning me with your preferred date.

No launch would be the same without a little giveaway, so I shall also be having a little FREE PRIZE DRAW available and you'll have the chance to have a little play with a little Make and Take that I've designed using the new Tape it Stamp Set ... which I love!!


So be sure to pop on over to see me, have a play, enter a FREE PRIZE DRAW and book your first class. No need for experience, these classes are tailored to all abilities.

Hoping to see you. 

Mikaela x

No comments:

Post a Comment