Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Royal Baby News

Congratulations to William and Kate on the safe arrival of their bouncing baby boy!!

It's all wonderful baby news in the papers at the moment and something to be cheerful about for a change and I couldn't resist but celebrate the royal couple's news, by making this little Wall Hanging to mark the occasion.


These little footprints are just so cute and remind me of when the nurses in the Special Care Baby Unit gave me a handmade Get Well Soon card with our son's footprints on, when I was full of cold and unable to go in and visit him. He was just weeks old having been born 10 weeks prematurely and teeny tiny. So very precious and now so very much bigger!! 

Cherished times for the Royals right now and I couldn't be happier for them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment