Monday, June 17, 2013

Easy Events Retirement

Easy Events was one of my first Stamp Sets that came as part of my Starter Kit when I signed up as a Demonstrator, in the day before the kit was fully customisable.

It's such a versatile set, as you can make use of any image, with or without the sentiment and the images cover events like Christmas, Weddings, Birthdays, Baby announcements etc .... It's a great stamp set to start with and includes a whopping 8 images.



Here I've used just four of those images, to create a little matching set of cards. The cute little buttons that I've chosen to use here have been retired, so I thought I'd show you a few here. They all come as part of the Designer Buttons in Subtles, but are equally available in the other Colour groups (while stocks last). I still can't believe that we won't be seeing the gorgeous Certainly Celery green cardstock any more ... or the beautiful Bashful Blue that I've used here.

Want a great gift for someone who's just starting out with Stamping? Then this would be a great starting point .... but be sure to get in quickly, while stocks last.

No comments:

Post a Comment