Saturday, June 15, 2013

Storytime

A few days ago I promised you a couple of creations showing you how, with just a gorgeous pack of Designer Series Papers, you can create some simple and effective cards.

The Storytime Designer Series Paper Pack forms part of the Storytime Product Suite and has sadly been retired. I find this such a shame, as this coordinates so well with the Storybook Friends Stamp set that I used not that long ago for one of my classes ... but you'll be pleased to know that Storybook Friends is here to stay!

All of the colours used here, have been retired .... Not Quite Navy, Ridinghood Red and Baja Breeze. 


I absolutely adore this paper pack. There are so many gorgeous images, that It took me ages before I could take the courage to cut into it. I've left both of these cards blank of sentiments, as these really could be used for almost anything and would look fantastic with a big number cut out using the Big Shot for a child's age specific card.

The Storytime Designer Series Paper pack is only available now, while stocks last, so be quick to avoid disappointment and email me your order. 

No comments:

Post a Comment