Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Craft Classes at Dunelm Mill, Huntingdon

With much excitement the adverts for my Dunelm Mill Classes are being circulated and my first class is scheduled for Tuesday 9th July.

Like my usual classes, each class will be tailored to a particular theme or stamp set that is current. With the Launch of the new Annual Catalogue falling on 1st July, I'm unable to share too much with you before then, but needless to say, the new catalogue has some gorgeous new products in and I've a bright cheerful start to these new classes in store for you. Once I've decided which sets to use each month, I shall announce these ahead of time, so you can choose your classes accordingly.


Interested in attending one of these classes, then email me to lodge your interest and to receive details on how to make your deposit. 

Each class is currently £10 per head with a £5 non refundable deposit and spaces are limited to 10 per class.

Classes will be tailored to both the beginner and experienced crafter alike.

These classes will be running fortnightly from 9th July, so if you can't make the first one, be sure to lodge your interest for class dates thereafter.

Hoping to see you there

Mikaela x



No comments:

Post a Comment