Saturday, February 9, 2013

Vintage Verses - Sale-a-Bration

I've enjoyed an unexpected afternoon of crafting and have been surprised at the amount I've managed to achieve.

Finally, thanks to Sale-a-Bration, I have another Sentiments Stamp Set, which I just love!

I decided to cover one of the Stampin' Up! Kraft Gift Boxes with the gorgeous Sycamore Street Designer Series Paper, available FREE during Sale-a-Bration. The Rich Razzleberry button used to embellish is also part of one of the FREE choices available during this promotion and comes with two other colours, Pool Party and Tangerine Tango, along with matching ribbons.




Here I have used more of the Sycamore Street DSP along with half of a Paper Doilie, available in the new Spring/Summer Catalogue and embellished the sentiment with a cute little butterfly from the Beautiful Wings Embosslits (118138 £9.95). Butterflies seem to be the big rage at the moment and you get several sizes on this Embosslit. 


I just love the multi coloured Designer Series Paper that I've chosen to use as the banner strip on this card, so I thought I'd use the same colours on the Sentiment, Thanks!




.... and there is still one sentiment that I've not used.

Yet another great FREE Stamp Set available to choose from when you spend £45 on Stampin' Up! products during Sale-a-Bration. 

Remember, these sets are exclusive to Sale-a-Bration and are unlikely to be available when the Promotion ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment