Saturday, February 9, 2013

Madison Avenue - Sale-a-bration

Today I've been having a play with another one of the lovely FREE stamp sets available during Sale-a-bration. 

I find this layering flower just so pretty and just so versatile. Here I have chosen to ink up only one segment of it to scatter across the card in Sahara Sand and Pool Party. The base card is the Midnight Muse In Colour.



Below I have chosen just one flower to make a simple note card and scattered that right across the card in Summer Starfruit, which is slowly becoming a firm favourite of mine.


The little punched flowers below are from the Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack set from the Annual Catalogue 2012-2013 - £15.50 (118309). I've layered Crumb Cake on Rich Razzleberry and highlighted with the vibrant Tangerine Tango. I just love this combination of colour.




Can you believe this gorgeous set is FREE with a £45 spend during Sale-a-bration? If you like it, don't miss out ... Sale-a-bration will end on 22 March. Contact me to place your order or to ask me for more details about this amazing promotion.






No comments:

Post a Comment