Thursday, February 14, 2013

Fill your heart with love ...

Happy Valentines Day everyone! 




Well I was spoilt rotten this morning to some gorgeous underwear from hubby, so I don't expect any flowers to be delivered to the house today, but I do expect a UPS delivery, which can only mean one thing! ...... A Stampin' Up! delivery of goodies!! How very exciting!! I so love opening the box, even if the contents isn't for me, and searching through the lovely new products to inspire me.

To make this card, I used both the Heart a Flutter Stamp Set and matching Framelits Dies from the Spring/Summer Catalogue. Stampin' Up! are now offering many co-ordinating sets like this in a Savings Bundle, saving you 15% when bought together. I also used the Stamp Set, That's the Ticket ... Call me old fashioned, but I just love the look and feel of a traditional ticket, so I absolutely love this stamp set and it's so versatile. 


Hearts a Flutter (8 Images)
Wood: 129249 £22.95
Clear: 129252 £17.95

Framelits Dies 130159 £20.95

Bundle:
Wood: 131098 £36.95
Clear: 131097 £32.95



I also used the new Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Honeycomb 129378 £7.50. I've seen some great things using this, one of which inspired this card. 

Enjoy your day and if you don't have a Valentine in your life, remember you can fill your heart with the love of many things .... 

No comments:

Post a Comment