Wednesday, October 5, 2016

Copper to Celebrate our 7th Wedding Anniversary

Yesterday was our 7th Wedding Anniversary and I was feeling right on trend with it representing both Copper and Wool. 

Each year, hubby and I check out what our Anniversary year represents and this year, depending if you followed the Traditional or Modern calendar, it represented both Copper and Wool. 

With this in mind, I felt right on trend with some of the Stampin' Up! products. 

Oh my goodness, I couldn't not make use of the Copper Foil and the Cable Knit Embossing Folder. The two went hand in hand, just like a match made in heaven …. and so here's what I came up with. 


I turned to one of my favourite set of Thinlits, Sunshine Sayings to die cut this beautiful heart out of the Copper Foil. Hubby was so impressed with this, that he literally thought it was Copper on the card. 


I used Very Vanilla Cardstock with the Embossing Folder to create a warming cabin knit feel to represent Wool and then added the number 7 in Old Olive, which was a colour that appeared a lot throughout our special day. 


Hubby was very impressed and picked up on all the various, elements of relevance that I'd used. My mission was complete and our Anniversary suitably celebrated with a delicious Lamb Tagine meal in the evening. Just perfect! … but seriously … seven years??? Where has the time gone?

Do you follow the Traditional or the Modern calendar, or does it depend on what it represents? 





SaveSave

No comments:

Post a Comment