Thursday, September 29, 2016

Want to see what Celebrate World Card Making Day offers?


I shall be crafting with a whole host of ladies at my quarterly Stamp-a-Stack on World Card Making Day this coming Saturday (1st October) and invite you to craft along at home and celebrate in your own way. 

Stampin' Up! have announced some amazing offers in celebration of this day and offer a whole host of supplies to you at a 25% discount, so take a look and get your order in from 1-5 October, remembering to apply my Club Code at check out to receive a further gift from me. 

I shall be pulling together orders from my event on Saturday, so if you live locally, then I'd be happy for you to message me with your order and you can piggy back this order to save yourself on Postage & Packing. 


To add to this, Stampin' Up! are offering you some amazing discounts on a variety of Designer Series Paper, including two Christmas paper packs from the Autumn/Winter Seasonal Catalogue. 

This is a fabulous offer … Buy three packs of Designer Series Paper and get your fourth one FREE. Don't need four packs? Then why not consider splitting with a good friend and sharing the discount? Think of all the Christmas Cards you could make with the packs of Christmas Papers you'd buy.


October really does have some amazing offers that you really don't want to miss out on. 

I hope you'll be crafting on 1st October like me and 22 of my ladies. 

Enjoy the fun and take advantage of these amazing offers. 





No comments:

Post a Comment