Thursday, July 14, 2016

Swirly Bird Customer Thank you Cards

We all like a touch of appreciation and here are a stack of Customer Thank you Cards that I recently made using the Swirly Bird Stamp Set and Thankful Thoughts.


Ghosting is a wonderful technique and one that I've used gently here with the flower heads. You stamp the image using White Ink first, before stamping over them. 

I used the Crumb Cake Notecards and Envelopes for these, as I had quite a stack to make. 


I don't often use the colour Elegant Eggplant, but it really is quite rich and in the absence of the much loved Blackberry Bliss, a gorgeous colour to complement Sweet Sugarplum. 

A quick and simple Thank you card that I hope you like. 

Mikaela x


Earn in July, spend in August, redeem against a limited time product bundle if you wish.



No comments:

Post a Comment