Saturday, July 16, 2016

Grateful Bunch Stamp set and Punch Bundle

This colour combination is really quite elegant. Tip Top Taupe and Sweet Sugarplum. Not something I'd have normally chosen, but something I was really quite happy with once I'd created it. 




Don't you just love a project that comes together with nominal products? … well here we have a beautiful Bundle package of Stamp Set and coordinating Punch for this. 

There are some really pretty little touches to this stamp set, like the mock lace edge, which is a personal favourite of mine. 

A design that's not normally my style, but one that showcases well the simplicity of a Stamp Set and Punch Bundle beautifully.

I hope you like it as much as I do. 


Mikaela x


Earn in July, Spend in August, redeem against a Limited time product bundle or products of your choice.



No comments:

Post a Comment