Friday, May 20, 2016

(Spoiler Alert) …. Peekaboo …. It's a Birthday Blooms Sneak Peek

I've been having  little play with some new products and here is just a little sneak peek for you. 

No, the Birthday Blooms stamp set isn't a new one, but the cardstock and some of the ink colours are. Super fresh don't you think? … A little lift from the pale pinks we saw in the Spring/Summer Catalogue that were generally coupled with this stamp set. 


Peekaboo Peach … It's a great name don't you think? … and the green, well I've used both Emerald Envy and Cucumber Crush here. 


If you're excited about the new Annual Catalogue launch, but you don't have a copy, then be sure to get in contact with me. 

I hope you like this little sneak peek that I've shared with you today. There are lots of exciting new things coming that I'll have to share with you soon, but right now, I'm getting ready to share a week with a whole host of Demonstrators from around the globe … yes, the time has come to experience my first ever Stampin' Up! Incentive Trip.Please don't think I've vanished if you don't hear too much from me for the next week. I promise to share some amazing things with you upon my return though. 

Until then … 

Mikaela x


No comments:

Post a Comment