Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Going Global for more than just a Masculine Class


Apologies for my absence of late, we've had a lot of family issues going on and I've also been preparing to Go Global at the weekend. 

My ladies had been asking for a masculine class, which I thought I'd deliver in time for Father's Day, which seems just around the corner. 

Going Global has been my "Go to Masculine Stamp Set" from the Spring/Summer Catalogue, so the class couldn't use any other stamp set, along with the fabulous coordinating papers called, Going Places. I love them!!


This card was inspired by something that I had seen on my travels around Pinterest. I just loved stamping all over the card base, to give the appearance of yet another patterned paper in the background. It certainly had my ladies fooled.


A long while back we made a little Gift Card Holder, which I thought we'd revisit and freshen up for this masculine theme. Black cardstock gave a fabulous backdrop to the world map and the pop of Delightful Dijon belly band. These really are so very popular to send and so very easy to make. 


This final card had us playing around with Ink on Watercolour Paper. No two cards were the same … every one's creation was on a theme, but different. It was fabulous and the little white embossed stars over the top, just added to the texture. 

We don't often stamp on Designer Series Paper, but this swirly paper was the perfect backdrop to the World, giving a lovely atmospheric appearance. 

A few tiny punched glitter stars for a little touch of sparkle, without going girlie and we were done. Three masculine creations that the ladies thoroughly enjoyed making and were delighted with their work. 



Well, this coming weekend, I myself will be going Global, as I meet up with nearly 400 other Demonstrators from around the globe (just 17 of us from the UK), on this year's Incentive Trip. To say that I am excited, would be an understatement. I feel totally honoured to have earned this trip for doing something that brings me so much pleasure and I look forward to sharing the experience with you all upon my return. I've made my swaps, so that's something I shall share with you in good time, along with those that I return home with. I'm not totally sure what to expect from the experience, but I feel sure that there will be lots of inspiration and fun to be had … and of course, friendships to build upon and others to make. 

In the meantime, don't forget that the Spring/Summer Catalogue will come to an end in just over a week, so if you've seen anything that I've created of late that you'd like to consider making for yourself, then ensure you head over to my online shop and place your order to avoid disappointment. 

If you're going Global … then Safe Travels to you

Mikaela x



No comments:

Post a Comment