Monday, March 7, 2016

Number of Years for both Men and Women

I swear Stampin' Up! knew how much I needed a stamp set like this this year.

Even since my last post using this set, where I mentioned how many Milestone Birthday's that I know of in our close circle of friends and family, it's increased further. I am literally hearing of more day by day. 

This card appeared to be just as popular with the ladies who recently attended my All Day Stamp-a-Stack event. They could tailor the card to whomever they wished it for, making it a Birthday or Anniversary, with or without numbers. 


For those who like a touch more shimmer, I was showing them how lovely the numbers look when a Wink of Stella is added (not that I had added it here).

One of my ladies went home a very happy lady, as we won this entire bundle as part of the Raffle that I held. She was truly delighted, but then I'm not surprised at all … it's a gorgeous Bundle and one that you can purchase with a 15% discount by buying in as a bundle. 


Being predominately floral, I wanted to show the ladies how you could also use the set to create a masculine card also. 


Just use the flower heads on their side and in a line and you have a spotty line … simple effect and something a little different and using the same colours that were on the table for the feminine card too.


I do believe that tomorrow's share will be the last in the line up of Birthday cards that we made, so be sure to pop back and see that final one.

Happy Stampin'

Mikaela x

No comments:

Post a Comment